OPTION 2 – Christmas Murder Mystery at the Museum with Canapes – £24.95
Who killed Governor Barnaby? You and your group of super sleuths will be investigating this murder most foul while enjoying a selection of canapes and a glass of mulled wine in Nottingham’s Shire Hall and County Gaol!
Doors open at 6.30pm for you to enjoy a pre-tour drink from our licensed bar in the exuberant atmosphere of our 250 year old Shire Hall.
From 7pm we will begin to escort groups through to the Criminal Courtroom where the case will be explained and you will have the opportunity to move through the prison questioning the key suspects, and enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine in the depths of the prison.
Between 8.00pm and 8.30pm, canapes will be served in the Shire Hall. During this period you will have further opportunities to question the key suspects in the case and decide who did it, ascertain the nature of the weapon used, and discover the reason Governor Barnaby met his untimely end, until finally the murderer will be revealed!
List of canapes:
- Skewered Chicken Satay with a sweet chilli dip
- Deep Fried Goats Cheese Bites with a Blue Cheese Dip
- Rolled Smoked Salmon with Cottage Cheese and Rocket
- Plum Tomato and Cucumber Gazpacho Shots
- Serrano Ham wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Guests who would prefer the vegetarian option or who have other specific dietary requirements must notify us prior to the event. You cannot make menu selections on the night of the event.
- Guests should arrive between 6.30pm – 7.15 pm with cash bar available on arrival
- Tour times will vary between 7.15pm – 8pm depending on the size of the group
- Tours will take between 45 minutes and an hour
- Guests must arrive before 7pm as the doors will close promptly
- The canapes are served around 8pm. The evening concludes at 9pm
- Drinks packages available on line from Oct 17 – pre-ordering is advisable
- Please note due to the low lighting, uneven floors and staircases throughout the murder mystery tour, suitable footwear is advised for this part of the evening
- Exclusive group bookings are welcome but the price per person will vary for groups smaller than 70
- Over 18’s only
- Non-refundable deposit required