“Theatre of Law” is an innovative project introducing London primary school children to the legal and criminal justice system. The project is available either as an on-site or online/blended learning opportunity.
- The project begins with project launch session at your school delivered by one of our facilitators
- Using the “Theatre of Law” Toolkit, pupils will complete a broad range of teacher-led classroom activities
- Learn about the law and justice system
- Create their own mock trial based on a real local crime.
- Visit the Royal Court of Justice to enact the trial in a real working courtroom or take part in a virtual Courtroom Workshop
- Have a Q&A with a lawyer, or judge
- Improve understanding of the justice system and what happens when someone breaks the law
- Give insights into the workings of the justice system and the roles of legal professionals
- Raise pupil aspirations to seek careers in the law, the courts and associated professions
Curriculum Links: PSHE, Citizenship, British Values, English and Drama
Duration: Project launch in school (1 hour) & Courtroom Workshop (2 hours)
Location: At your school and Royal Courts of Justice or online
Cost: £10 per pupil (on-site) or £200 online.
Booking & Enquiries
To book a visit or find out more fill out an enquiry form, email email@example.com or call 0115 993 9811