Following the latest government guidance, we would like to update visitors to the National Justice Museum and City of Caves on our COVID procedures.
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff we will continue to follow many of the procedures which have been in place to comply with COVID safety measures.
- We will continue to operate a booking system with entry slots, though we will still welcome walk-up visitors (we recommend booking in advance for the City of Caves if possible)
- We ask visitors to please continue to wear face coverings if they can
- Please still maintain a distance from others
- Please regularly wash or sanitise your hands
- Our much-loved courtroom performances from our amazing interpreter team will continue
- The caves will continue to operate on an audio tour basis
- The National Justice Museum and the City of Caves are open daily.
As before please do not visit if you feel unwell or should be self-isolating. We are always more than happy to rearrange visits should you need to.
Finally, please do enjoy your visit and tell others about it! Our team are all so thrilled to be open again and able to tell you the wonderful stories of our spaces.